Make Your Recruiting Rock!
The 5 “Key” Elements of a World Class Recruiting Process for Small and Mid-Market Business Owners.
The #1 complaint we hear from small and mid-market business owners is that they don’t know how to find or hire the specialized talent they need to grow their business, or worse, operate at current levels.
This informative and interactive presentation examines the impact the recruiting process has on small and midsize business owners and their ability to attract the “key” talent that is vital to their success and growth.
Corey delivers a content-rich, high-energy presentation packed with effective strategies and easy-to-implement tools and techniques that your attendees can take away and immediately use to improve the caliber of talent they are attracting and hiring for their business.
The learning outcomes of this presentation will allow business owners to create a world-class recruiting process that is customized for their current business needs and for future growth.
- Why having a consistent recruiting process is key to creating a benchmark for identify the right talent and remove personal bias from decision making.
- How to create an efficient and exhaustive recruiting process that both meets the candidate’s expectations and the needs of your business.
- How to position yourself above your competition in a candidate driven market by understanding and meeting the needs of the talent your courting.
- How to effectively communicate and keep “in-process” candidates informed and engaged. And, how to respectfully inform unsuccessful candidates that you're passing on them while preserving your reputation and their dignity.
- How to use agendas at every step of the process to keep your target candidates engaged and excited.